Re: [OM] FS: the whole kit - I am disconsolate ...

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: the whole kit - I am disconsolate ...
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 18:27:17 -0700 (PDT)
Reuben STOP! Approach this as a hard headed business
decision. As a return on investment. Even if, with due
consideration you decide to change systems you will
need time to make sure, to the extent possable, that
the system you switch to does not present problems
unanticipated.(like for intance, you run up large
doctor bills treating a hernia you got trying to hold
up a overweight wonderbrick) Consider this, if you
haden't heard this news for another year, how much
money will you make in that year blissfully ignorant
of this (non)news? just my 2cents,  John Robison