Re: [OM] FS: the whole kit - I am disconsolate ...

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: the whole kit - I am disconsolate ...
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 13:21:55 -0700 (PDT)
> For that matter, weren't you one of the early proponents of
> the IS-3?
> There's a nearly universal backup.

Absolutely!  I will have the OM-4 as my OM backup for this
shoot, but have the IS-3/G40 packed and ready to roll at a
moment's notice--in case my OM system tanks for some hideous
reason.

But, My OM-2S, Vivitar 5200 flash (with dedicated hot-shoe
extension), 50/3.5, and Stroboframe (camera rotating
version)weigh about the same as the IS-3/G40 combo.

And it doesn't whirr, beep, whizz, chirp, buzz, grind or make
any other disgusting noises.  Just a pleasant chwap when I fire
the shutter-release.  And I don't have to worry about batteries.

AG-Schnozz