Re: [OM] Re: Old Zuikos sharper than new Canon Zooms?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Old Zuikos sharper than new Canon Zooms?
From: "David Irisarri" <div2000@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 11:24:00 +0200
I cannot understand you. "if I were to start over again from scratch
today....I'd choose the Canon EOS system." Why? My ex-girldfriend
used to take photos with an EOS 50 with a standard zoom and quality
were very poor! If you want to choose a system for the lenses, why not
to start with an OM-10, 20, 30, 40. or if you really want quality,
buy Leica lenses. I think Zuiko lenses are great for prize / quality /
size but this is only my opinion.

Best regards,

Dave