Re: [OM] Re: Old Zuikos sharper than new Canon Zooms?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Old Zuikos sharper than new Canon Zooms?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 22:40:20 +0800
A 4000dpi scanner is not a good way to said about the resolution quality of
a slide, a projector is a little better but also not the best way even you
have a very good lens. The best way is to use a 20x loupe or a microscope, I
have a Olympus microscope which serve for that purpose.

Check below link:

http://www.glink.net.hk/~digicam/E10V35.htm

C.H.Ling