[OM] Nigerian scams

Subject: [OM] Nigerian scams
From: "Dean C. Hansen" <hanse112@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 08:52:02 -0600
Johnathan tan recently posted one of the ubiquitous scam letter I
receive every day.  Here's my reply to them:

> concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary
> and my investigation proved to me as well that Magnus
> Leon until his death was the manager  Magnus
> Coy.(pty). SA.

[major snip of bullsh**]

Hey, look, Masswilld boy,
    I get something like 500 of these stupid letters a year (yours is
the third today).  Why don't you folks over there simply try working for

a living?  Now there is a scheme that has worked successfully for
billions
and billions of honest people (obviously leaves you out, doesn't it?)
for
tens of thousands of years.
Get a life, will you?

I hope this thread dies soon.