Re: [OM] Ultimate Ballhead

Subject: Re: [OM] Ultimate Ballhead
From: Nick Taylor <ntaylor@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 21:21:36 -0800
Some companies (Zippo Lighters comes to mind) offer lifetime
guarantees on their products, but do not limit the warranty
to workmanship and materials.

I recently sent my 25+ year old sterling silver Zippo to the
factory because the hinge had finally worn out.  It was back
in my hands in ten calendar days with a new hinge, a new
internal lighter assembly, and two flints.  No charge for
repair or mailing!

My Zippo is the only thing I own that I think is more
elegantly engineered than my OM-1n.

  -Nick T.