RE: [OM] Ultimate Ballhead

Subject: RE: [OM] Ultimate Ballhead
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 08:20:42 -0800

When I hear the term "lifetime guarantee" the waterbeds I've purchased come
to mind. All of them failed but when they did the companies that had
guaranteed them were all gone. /jim

There's that to consider, too. Try to make sure the company you're doing business with is reputable before you do business with them. That's been the excellent point about doing business with Sears over the years. The company who made the product might balk or even be gone, but Sears is still around and they're always prepared to stand behind they're store-wide sales policy.

Tris