Re: [OM] Ultimate Ballhead

Subject: Re: [OM] Ultimate Ballhead
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 21:31:54 -0800
Yep, happens a lot. I have had customers come in asking about 'lifetime service
warranties' on bike sales. This is the latest gimmick in the bike business. My
usual reply is, who or what lifetime, yours, the bike, or the shop? Of the
three stores in Tacoma that offered this 'service' over the past few years,
only one is left, and they only offer 'lifetime minor adjustments.' Ultimately
a warranty is only as good as the company offering it.

Jim Couch