Re: [OM] Ultimate Ballhead

Subject: Re: [OM] Ultimate Ballhead
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 13:08:25 -0800
Actually the 2 year warranty is fine, I would not worry about it. No warranty
guarantees that an item will not wear out, it just 'warrants' that no
manufacturing (and sometimes materials) defects will show up in that time
period. Generally if an item does not show a defect within the first two years,
you will have no problem with it. Lifetime warranties are just a marketing
gimmick.