[OM] winders ??

Subject: [OM] winders ??
From: Wayne Culberson <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 22:32:06 -0400
        What's with this winder/MD talk, using one to make the camera heavier?
more mass to offset mirror shake?? for a bigger hand grip (like the
wonderbricks?)??? I thought we all liked OM's because they were so small
and light. And using one for a MD cap?? This is pure zuikoholism, beyond
all soberness. Use the Red Green solution.
        You keep this up and we'll all be wanting one of those 'weights' to
have to carry, too. Besides, my right thumb has gotten so used to doing
this job, I'm not sure I could retrain it. I don't w..wa..wan...NEED
one, you hear?!
        I propose another survey: Are their any left out there who don't own a
winder or MD?  :>)
        Wayne - still thumbing my way on the highway of high speed motor
drives.