Re: [OM] what happened to e-sif?

Subject: Re: [OM] what happened to e-sif?
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 21:33:39 +0000
At 02:01 2/10/02, Tim wrote:
Apparently Hans VL has decided to make money off his
site. It has been taken off line and a hard copy (CD)
is available for $23.
-Tim

Tim,

[Begin Flame]
You couldn't possibly be FARTHER from the truth. I STRONGLY suggest you find out the FACTS before making such assertions. I leave it to YOU to adequately search the list archives for Garth Wood's postings about the matter. Then you can PUBLICLY apologize about your above quoted remarks to both Garth Wood and Hans.

I'll give you three clues:
1.  It was hosted on the corporate site of Garth Wood's employer, NOT Hans'.
2. Start in the archives on or about the evening of January 24th this year and follow the thread subject: "Olympus e-SIF is offline" 3. If you don't know where the list archives are start here and look for the hyperlink to the list archives on the upper left of the page:
  http://zuiko.sls.bc.ca/~swright/olympuslist.shtml
[End Flame]

-- John