Re: [OM] what happened to e-sif?

Subject: Re: [OM] what happened to e-sif?
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 02:31:50 -0800
on 2/9/02 6:01 PM, suchismit@xxxxxxxxx at suchismit@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Apparently Hans VL has decided to make money off his
> site. It has been taken off line and a hard copy (CD)
> is available for $23.
> -Tim
>> Did the online sif site move? is it dead?
>>

>> Related to this I was trying to find out about difuser
>> attachements for t-20s or t-32s. Are there such
>> things?
>>
>> Thanks!

I used the online site with great pleasure, but I understand about the
bandwidth constraints for downloading manuals... Recent inquiries to Olympus
reveal that they no longer send out the manuals free of charge (now $10!) so
my $23 (+ a little...) are on the way to Hans right now. This seems like a
great bargain to me... I hope that there is some way to share updates in the
future, but just the info available on the current eSif (on CD) is worth
much more to me than the cost! Thanks Hans!!!
--

Jim Brokaw