Re: [OM] what happened to e-sif?

Subject: Re: [OM] what happened to e-sif?
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 19:53:21 +1100
I can't believe this.

I've contacted Hans a couple of times. But basically I'm incredibly lazy and
haven't got around to finding the extra $3 in US notes around the house.

He has done a job that defies description. Somebody bad mouthed him and
apologises immediately. Hey, we all make mistakes.

I use the esif a bit (never used the pdfs, but the iS 3000 page gets checked
for updates frequently). I'm not complaining about paying $23 for this. I've
just got to get my slack self into looking around the house for the US
currency.

I've just come back from the pub (so I"m not sure what mode I'm in!), but
I've just about had enough of these emails. You want it, you buy it. If
you're like me and incredibly slack, you'll buy it soon. If not, forget it.

Hans is a legend, not a villan

Foxy