Re: [OM] OT: Computers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Computers
From: Robert Winters <prairiewinters@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 10:29:36 -0800
Tom

The editing came then before me as I was using a quote from a message this
morning.  I discarded your message from last night as the usual PC drivel.
You may have been misquoted but you got your message across regardless.

I do not feel threatened by a competing platform as many on the Windows side
seem to.  Again it is just a computing tool and Apple has had to make many
openings to windows in their platform as they know we must interact with the
larger dominant PC community.

Bob