Re: [OM] OT: Computers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Computers
From: John Pendley <jpendley@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 15:10:40 -0500
The message wasn't aimed at you--far from it--although I can see now how it seemed so. I find that most Mac users have a big chip on their shoulders about Gates stealing their stuff. I couldn't say that, or I'd really bring down the wrath of all Mac fanatics on my head. I agree with everything you've said. In addition, I'd be pretty ungrateful if I aimed that post at you after all the help you've given me and continue to give me. I consider you a friend, and I'm sorry I didn't think out that message more carefully. I'd defend my friends even if they were wrong, and you aren't. BTW, I didn't anticipate the rabid nature of this controversy. I'd have kept the original query OL if I had. Sorry about the post.

John