Re: [OM] OT: Computers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Computers
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 10:25:14 -0800 (PST)
No you've all done it! Mac zealot vs anti-Mac
zealots... is there any more bitter rivalry in the
world of computers. All I have to say is that Mac
sucks, Windows sucks and Linux 0wn5 J00 A11. You
should all go have a nice therapy session with Jeff K.
at www.somethingawful.com (note I am not affiliated
with this site...blah blah blah)

Mark Lloyd

P.S. anyone who takes this seriously needs top get a
life and anyone daring to quote me out of context will
be P1MP51APP3D, that is all.