Re: [OM] OT: Computers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Computers
From: Robert Winters <prairiewinters@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2001 18:51:14 -0800
I love these computer religious war.  People are so passionate about their
systems. I use a Mac because I want to, I use a PC because I have to.  Just
once, I would like Microsoft to come up with an idea that is truly theirs
and than I would like to see them do it right the first time.

But I do thank Microsoft for buying that Apple stock a few years ago and I
thank them for Office for the Mac, because without it there would be no Mac
anymore and absolutely very little competition for Microsoft.  Even
Microsoft saw it to their advantage to keep Apple around as a small
competitor.  I think innovated ideas would be history without some of that
old fashion competition.  Office is a perfect example of Microsoft with no
competitors, period.

Why not be a dual system consumer.  Buy your kids an iBook.  Maybe even buy
yourself a digital camera.

Bob Winters