[OM] Re: Sir Cam

Subject: [OM] Re: Sir Cam
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 20:21:31 -0700
This is my latest from eTrust. Anyone else have something better to offer?

Tris

****PLEASE NOTE: Further queries on this issue may be answered by a
different techician.****
****It is therefore very important that you include the full history of this
issue when replying so that we can provide an informed answer to your query
quickly.****

Thank you for your e-mail.
The analysis of the file submitted as "PDR.doc.zl3" has been completed.
The file submitted was zero bytes in size. No data could be analysed.
If you have any suspect files, can you please send them as an email
attachment, in a zip file if possible, to:
IPEVirus@xxxxxxxxxx
and address it for my attention, together with a copy of this e-mail.
Please do NOT send them to Trusler, Stephen as they may be rejected by our
firewall.
Many thanks,