[OM] De-Humidifier Cabinets in Australia

Subject: [OM] De-Humidifier Cabinets in Australia
From: Dr Peter Gilbert <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 13:27:28 +1000
Hi all

Aussie list members might be interested in this web site. This company appears to be the Aust distrib for one of the Taiwanese firms mentioned previously on the list. I recognised some of the photos of cabinet styles.

http://www.eurekadrybox.com.au

I haven't had any dealings with them, but am looking at possibly making a purchase soon.

The web site lists dimensions and features of cabinets as well as prices (in $AU).

peter