RE: [OM] Replacing an OM-10 -- with what?

Subject: RE: [OM] Replacing an OM-10 -- with what?
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 10:35:31 -0700

Sorry... didn't mean to suggest that E*ay was the preferred choice for
acquisition.  I've had (so far) great success there, skulking about trying
to hook sleepers.  Haven't bought any bodies from listees yet, but have
bought several lenses with impeccable results.

I would naturally suggest a list purchase first, but don't discount out of
hand the lurking mode on E*ay.  There are still some bargains to be had
there, although they're getting harder to find.