Re: [OM] Replacing an OM-10 -- with what?

Subject: Re: [OM] Replacing an OM-10 -- with what?
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 09:13:34 -0700
Hi Rich:

You're right of course, they are around.  My point was that it's
irritating that it has become difficult to find the "small" accessories
that are necessary to get the most out of the system.  For example:

   Eyecup 1
   TTL Auto Connector T20
   TTL Auto Shoe Cord T 0.6

John H. reported recently to the list that Shoe 4 is backordered
indefinitely.  The motor drive covers for the 1 and 2 have been
unavailable for a long time.

The Eyecup 1 regularly sells for $30 to $40 on *-bay.  The last auction
of the TTL Auto Connector T20 that I saw was over $40.  However, the TTL
auto Connector 3 is available from a number of sources, both new and
used. I don't understand why this is, unless they are NOS (New Old
Stock).

Bill Stanke