RE: [OM] Replacing an OM-10 -- with what?

Subject: RE: [OM] Replacing an OM-10 -- with what?
From: "O.C" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 13:10:48 +1000
At 05:48 AM Wednesday 18/07/2001, you wrote:
The store where I recently acquired my OM-3 from has a mint (no cracks) 4
shoe... the salesman wanted to know what I'd give him for it.  I could
probably scam it for 20-25USD.

Jim I remember we got our OM 3's round about the same time... what have your experiences been like with it?

I have absolutely loved mine and its delivered one set of the best slides I've seen in a while. Its always with me and with my new fast lenses it promises to be my most used body. Its in mint condition and I was told I was mad for using it but it is just an amazingly beautiful camera and I couldn't just store it away somewhere.

Oben