Re: [OM] Replacing an OM-10 -- with what?

Subject: Re: [OM] Replacing an OM-10 -- with what?
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 13:03:44 +1000
I am in the same quandary as Dan. I currently have an OM-10 and want to up
grade to another body. Having met another list member on the weekend, and
seeing the range of OM bodies available, my choice would be (if you can
afford it) an OM-2n and an OM-4ti. Both cameras offer something a little
different and would come in handy for a range of work. This is just my view
since I have not actually used them but was able to see the different
functions that they offered.
Cheers Adam