Re: Sv: [OM] My OIVMPIIS

Subject: Re: Sv: [OM] My OIVMPIIS
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:49:11 +0100

500deg F = 260 deg C

mvh / regards
Roger Key

>Hi,

>It seems Hans has found the proper paint! Quoting specifications: "Does not
smear, remains firm and permanent. >Rub it in, wipe off excess. Hardens almost
immediately. Conforms to government specifications. Fill-ins expand >and
contract with parts - withstands temperatures to 500 deg F."

>Now I would need a calculator to fgure out how much 500 deg. F is, but I guess
that's way above the tolerated >temperature limit of any camera body. And gold
is surely a considerable option! And I you use your OM for >governmental
purposes it's absolutely safe!