Re: [OM] My OIVMPIIS

Subject: Re: [OM] My OIVMPIIS
From: "conradsamuels" <conradsamuels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:57:32 +0200
What about using waterproof drawing ink in one of those Rotring or similar
drawing pens?  You could get different sized nib units for them which were
actually very short hypodermic-like needles with flat (blunt) ends and of
differen diameters.  I used to have one or two (now no more) but I suppose
one can still get them from drawing office supply companies.

Conrad F.  Samuels
Kirstenhof SA