Re: [OM] need help (info) with a large $ international shipment-anyone

Subject: Re: [OM] need help (info) with a large $ international shipment-anyone done one?
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 06:38:48 -0600
A transaction that size is going to be tough.  Bidpay or Western Union
direct or international money orders may be your only choice.  The bigger
problem is sending it insured.  If it is one item for that value, then
you're probably just in a gambling situation.  Any way you look at it, make
sure you have stellar documentation of its value, as they really make you
jump through hoops to prove it.  If you can break it up, send it in multiple
insured packages.

Good luck.

Tom