[OM] Least Useful/Used Oly Piece

Subject: [OM] Least Useful/Used Oly Piece
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 20:08:24 -0700 (PDT)
Winsor Crosby wrote:
(snip) . . .
1. Is there an Oly lens or accessory that you wonder why you bought
it because it is not that great?  That is, not that great.

2. Is there an Oly lens or accessory that is just fine, but you find
that you just don't use it. That is, just done use it much.

Interesting questions. My response:

1. I have a 50/1.4 single coated lens that I regret buying because of
its inferior performance at wide apertures. I use it at apertures
smaller than f/4.0 but, as John Lind once wrote, this lens deserves a
dog collar!

2. The Zuiko lens I use least, since I bought a few Zuiko primes, is my
35-70mm/4.0 zoom.  The accessory I use least is my Winder 2, because it
makes the camera too bulky for my taste.  Nothing wrong with either of
them, just that I don't use them.

Regards,

=====
Ray