Re: [OM] Least Useful/Used Oly Piece

Subject: Re: [OM] Least Useful/Used Oly Piece
From: Daryl F Hurley <dhurley@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 21:05:55 -0500
On Fri, 20 Oct 2000 22:33:33 -0600 "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> On 20 Oct 2000, at 20:32, Daryl F Hurley wrote:
>
> > (like the time I had to choose between a 35-105 or a 135/4.5
> macro, each
> > priced at $129.95, knowing that whichever I picked, the other
> would be
> > gone before I could put back enought to buy it)

> Sheesh!!!  Which ONE didja pick, man?!?!?
>
> Feeling left dangling...

The 135/4.5, I figured I'd see another 35-105 long before I saw the 135
macro again in that price range.  Also I had been using my bellows with
non-macro lenses, so that "justified" the purchase.  (and of course gave
immediate rise to the "need" for the 65-116 variable extension tube, see
how it all works out?)

Daryl Hurley