Re: [OM] Least Useful/Used Oly Piece

Subject: Re: [OM] Least Useful/Used Oly Piece
From: frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 00:31:29 +0200
On Fri, Oct 20, 2000 at 11:32:10PM -0400, Skip Williams wrote:
> OK, here's my 2 cents worth.
>
> 1. I like the ever ready case BOTTOM.  It provides a nice gripping platform
> for me.  But I only like the brown leather cases.

Yes, That`s what I use em for. Makes a OM body even more handy.
 But I also use the black ones, because of the tripod mount.

Frieder Faig

PS:
Oh I remember, last week I examined some wonderbrick`s (consumer class) with
grip-Form-body-shape. Really bad, On one side, the grip was too small for my
Hand I could only held the camera with my fingertips, which was very straining
even
after some seconds.
On the other hand there was not enough space between the body grip and the lens
for my fingers. I don`t think that I have large hands. But there was no way for
me to hold
this camera.
Unecessary to say, that the body was bigger than a OM.