Re: [OM] Least Useful/Used Oly Piece

Subject: Re: [OM] Least Useful/Used Oly Piece
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 07:09:01 -0600
On 21 Oct 2000, at 1:16, Mark Dapoz wrote:

> > > The M.AC Control Box would be a close second.
> >
> > Wuzzat?!?!?
>
> It's an adapter that converts AC power to DC for the motor drives, and also
> provides various triggering controls.

Oh, THAT!!!  It's sorta like the M.Quartz Remote Control, which I *do*
have (Nanner!  Nanner!), but it's for the MD1/2 and also provides power.

Nope!  Don't need it cuz I don't have an MD (just a lowly Winder 2).
[Very short pause...]  Hmmm.....  On second thought (and glance), it
DOES have lotsa cool knobs and switches, so maybe I *do* need it
after all!!!  <G>

> The focusing screen discussion reminded me of an even more useless item,
> the 1-9 screen and the SM-R adapter.

Oh, I dunno 'bout that!  The endoscope I bought offa e-Bay awhile back
should arrive any day now!  Uhhh....  anyone wanna volunteer to be my
first "subject" when it arrives???  <G>

Thanks for the info, Mark!

Regards,

Chris