Re: [OM] OM 1 light meter

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 1 light meter
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 13:29:20 +0200
: Do I need a baseball cap with side curtains?

I would recommend putting a black cloth over the OM body and your head just
like LF shooters do. When people stop and stare, just tell them Olympus just
released World's First Miniature Large Format Camera...

Btw, my favourite eyecup is the asymmetrical cup made by Hama and others. It
combines the best of Oly's 1 and 2 cups - completey shields off direct
sunlight, but allows a very short distance between your eye and the
viewfinder. I suppose Eyecup 2 w/o correction lens is intended and most
comfortable for glass-wearers.

hnz