Re: [OM] Least Useful/Used Oly Piece

Subject: Re: [OM] Least Useful/Used Oly Piece
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 13:00:16 -0500
Guess I never answered this one from my perspective....

From: "Winsor Crosby" <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> 1. Is there an Oly lens or accessory that you wonder why you bought
> it because it is not that great?  That is, not that great.

This is easy.  35-70/3.5-4.8.  What a piece of junk.  Been said before and I
agree completely.

> 2. Is there an Oly lens or accessory that is just fine, but you find
> that you just don't use it. That is, just done use it much.

OK, I am going to commit a unforgiveable sin here.  Mine would be the 35-80
f/2.8.  Don't get me wrong, it is a simply amazing lens with qualityies
unlike any other that I own.  It's just big and surprisingly heavy for its
size, so I use the 35-70/3.5-4.5 a lot more.  There are other things too,
but cost/benefit, this is the one for me....