Re: [OM] OM 1 light meter

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 1 light meter
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 07:42:22 -0500
I usually wobble enough to notice the reading changing as my head moves.  I
know then that there is enough stray light to be concerned and cup my hand
around the eyepiece until I see the minimum reading.  That is what I set and
shoot.  Seldom have a problem.

I don't like the Eye Cup 1 at all because you have to remove it and keep up
with a loose piece as you open the back to change film.  An Eye Cup 2 came
on my consignment counter OM-4T, but I lost it.

Gary Edwards