Re: [OM] Trade half of my equipment for one lens??

Subject: Re: [OM] Trade half of my equipment for one lens??
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 08:10:21 -0400
Cc: frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For all the times you'd actually use a 35 Shift (yes, I have one), you should consider using a 21mm or 24mm and correcting the perspective issues digitally. I use Panorama Tools http://www.fh-furtwangen.de/~dersch/, which will correct even a 16mm fisheye's image to rectilinear. It will also remove pincushion and barrel distortion. It's a lot cheaper than the hassles you're contemplating (it's FREE!).

Skip