RE: [OM] New e-SIF mirror site launched / Pen F Q

Subject: RE: [OM] New e-SIF mirror site launched / Pen F Q
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 08:15:34 -0400
The Pen F/FT Macro is a normal, helicoid lens. It will of course work on the bellows, but it was not designed for high-mag work.

As for the optical formula in comparison with the 38/3.5 OM Macro? I don't have the details, but I'll look in the Williams archives.

They come up for sale occasionally. I've got records for 3 on Ebay averaging $305. (many Pen lenses are well-used though. A nice example would be $4-450.)

Skip