Re: [OM] T32 for macro

Subject: Re: [OM] T32 for macro
From: dkalmeijer@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 14:19:40 +0200
Mark,

I used to do a lot of macro-work with a T32. I always used a Wide Adaptor
with it. This way the T32 works a bit like a miniature soft-box. Without
the adaptor, the T32 seems to deliver very hard lighting when used
close-up. With the T32 positioned right next to the lens, I used to set the
T32 to the full manual output, getting F22 for a 2X setup with the 80/F4
and Velvia film.

I have an example of this setup at: www.xs4all.nl/~daank/rietbok2.html

After buying a T28 Twin, I somehow don't use the T32 that often :-)

Daan