RE: [OM] T32 for macro -Reply

Subject: RE: [OM] T32 for macro -Reply
From: "Chip Stratton" <cstrat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 17:23:31 -0500
That seems odd to me, unless you are keeping the T20 well away from the
subject. Even with the T10 ring flash, 1/4 as powerful as the T20, I can get
proper subject exposures with Velvia at ASA 50 using the 80mm at full extension
on the telescopic auto tube, and an indicated f22 (which is actually f44 at
that magnification, I think).

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx