Re: [OM] T32 for macro

Subject: Re: [OM] T32 for macro
From: Mike Stoesz <mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 06:09:32 -0600
On the subject of using the Stofen Diffuser which Joel inquired and Brian
responded:

Another alternative which I have used with a Vivitar 283/285 and should work
with a
T-32 but I haven't given it a try is: use a 1/2 gal or gal. translucent milk
jug--cut slits in the top to allow the flash to fit just inside, and tape with
duct
tape or reinforced packaging tape to the flash.  This provides a very large
diffused light source similar to an open bulb (no reflector), very round
lighting,
and it could vary depending on the tilt of the flash.  Cheap and readily
available.

Have fun, Mike