Re: [OM] T32 for macro

Subject: Re: [OM] T32 for macro
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank.van.Lindert@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 11:45:38 +0200
On Mon, 13 Sep 1999 15:58:06 +1000, Mark Staiger
<Mark.Staiger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hi all, so would there be a general consensus that using a T32 would be
>way too powerful for most macro work? And the T20 a better choice?
>
>Regards, Mark
>Melbourne

Depends on what you are doing.

When needing to stop down as much as possible (f22 or even f32) to
allow for a few millimeters DOF I have often used two or even three
T32s interconnected because one couldn't give enough light and I also
wanted light from two or more directions (circular T8 or T10 was way
too weak).

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.