Re: [OM] T32 for macro

Subject: Re: [OM] T32 for macro
From: "Gregg Iverson" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 23:59:05 -0400
Thanks for all the suggestions that have been coming in.  I'm going to
try: a small fresnal lens I found (supposed to be used for reading) that
just fits in front of the flash; the bounce suggested by Doris, both
white and with crinkled aluminum foil, and the milk jug.

My students have gone crazy over spiders.  Today we went on a  one hour
spider hunt around the school property.  The neatest thing we saw today
was a yellow and black zigzag spider (writing, or garden - actually an
argiope) that spun a web in front of a wasp nest.  All the wasps had
been caught!

I got a few nice photos using the 50/1.4 reversed hand-held in front of
the camera just to see how it looks.  I like it!  I'm also going to use
the extension rings, Tokina 80-200/3.5 macro zoom, and modified flash
(all together or as needed to get what I want framed) to see what
happens.  Thanks for the motivation.

Now when Floyd goes away I'll try some star photos. <g>  Gregg