Re: [OM] Oly Shutter Speed Control

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly Shutter Speed Control
From: "Mike Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 19:28:28 -0500
Me too.  I have always thought that the logical placement of the shutter
speed dial was near the lens, where all other adjustments are made.  Of
course, I thought this after handling several cameras when making the
decision as to which 35mm SLR to buy (my first camera) in 1978.  Once I
picked up the OM-1, it was all over.

Mike