Re: [OM] Age Data was Non-OM, Non-NG

Subject: Re: [OM] Age Data was Non-OM, Non-NG
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 10:47:44 -0400
I sold all my N*k*n equipment (F, F2, EL bunch of lenses) when I started my
stint with Olympus in 1977.  That's when I bought my black OM-2 (i still use
it)I will be 47 (on May 27), and my favorite beer is Corona, Rolling Rock &
Budweiser.

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714