Re: [OM] Age Data was Non-OM, Non-NG

Subject: Re: [OM] Age Data was Non-OM, Non-NG
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 11:48:13 -0400
I'm 46 and will celebrate 47 one month from today.  I discovered Olympus in
1975 under the watchful eye of my father-in-law, a faithful OM'er himself.
My first OM was a -2n, bought new in '75, followed by a -1n in '76.  A -4T
followed 15 years later.  They are still with me.  Sold a Pentax Spotmatic
with three lenses to fund the purchase of the -2n and never looked back.  I
recently was looking for some slides from back then.  Leafing through the
album brought back many memories.  Ahhhhh, the things these eyes have seen
through the viewfinder of an OM :))

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".
there is no "always" - just long periods of "so far".