Re: [OM] Age Data was Non-OM, Non-NG

Subject: Re: [OM] Age Data was Non-OM, Non-NG
From: "M. Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 10:06:47 -0500
I'll spare the full story, so as to keep this short.  I'm 35.  First OM was
an OM-1  birthday gift from my parents in 1978 when I was 14.  I
still have that camera, which functions beautifully, after countless rolls
of film (I shot all through high school and college sports photos for
school newspapers, yearbook, fraternity, etc., with the trusty OM-1).
Now have OM2n, OM2S, OM-4, and lots of Zuikos, and still
going strong.  So, I have to thank my dad for starting my OM
journey, by doing some of the initial research into selecting the OM-1
(rather than N*k*n or C*n*n, etc).

-- Mike