Re: [OM] Careful what you wish for, part T32..

Subject: Re: [OM] Careful what you wish for, part T32..
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 10:36:05 -0500
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 08:12:39 GMT
>From: andymdrm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Andy Meldrum)
>Subject: [OM] Careful what you wish for, part T32..
>
>So many questions ! I have been though the FAQ and it is a bit light
>when it comes to flash photography. My goal here is to be able to

Andy:
The FAQ is not intended to be a reference for photographic *techniques*
with OM equipment, but only as a reference for the equipment itself.
There exist other FAQs on many different photographic techniques, including
flash photography.  To try to include every possible thing about
photography in the OM FAQ is both impractical and repetitive.

Cheers,
--Lee