Re: [OM] Deutschland, uber alles!

Subject: Re: [OM] Deutschland, uber alles!
From: Scj9000@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 02:14:01 EST
Mahlon, get thee hence to the south..Bavaria, ah sweet Bavaria! I highly
recommend a stroll thru Nurnberg (old medievil fortress and inner city with
lots of charm, wunderbar bratwurst stands on every corner, war history all
voer as 'twas home of the Nazi party, super Christkinder's Mart in Dec, great
schnitzel and beer...yum....)

a little farther south... Rothenburg and Oberammergau are fabulous for
photography and beer..and below that you have the whole conucopia of the Alps
(and beer).

And forget you not how close you are to Florence! A mere few hours nap on the
train! (nope..no beer..but vino!!)

Lived there for four years...dragged my Om1 and om2 to ever inch that i could
for those four years....a gorgeous assignment! take me! :=)
Susan Steele
PS if you're going this time of year...take down boots and down stadium coat!
I mean it!