Re: [OM] Re: Beattie Screens

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Beattie Screens
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 14:39:07 -0400
I spoke with the people at Cambridge Camera.  They said they would have to
special
order Beattie screens (at "around $60 ea.") and shipping to Long Island (from
Manhattan) would be another $12.
As a gesture to the list members, The Beattie screens will  be priced at $59.95
+  $5
shipping.  As Camtech is a small organization, there's no point in carrying
something
if we don't profit from it.  We appreciate your business!

John