Re: [OM] Super Telephoto

Subject: Re: [OM] Super Telephoto
From: Ingemar Uvhagen <ingemar.uvhagen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 18:31:39 +0200

gma wrote:

[snip]

> and compare the results for the 180/2 to those for the 180/2.8.

Good you brought it up George ("gma") as my next question about lenses is:
Is the 180/2.8 really as bad as the test shows? I mean, VL (very low) in
contrast
at corner and not too good at center either... Can the test result be trusted?
Therefore as usual, if any of you list members have the 180/2.8, tell me (us?)
what you think of it. In my future plan I had in mind to buy a Zuiko 180/2.8.
But
if it is that bad, what is then the point in buying it?

--
Regards/
  Ingemar Uvhagen

- Netscape Communicator user -