Re: [OM] Focus Camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Focus Camera
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 17:13:45 -0700
I love it.  Couldn't do this with Cambridge, though, cause they'd claim
they don't have the F5 or EOS1 in stock, but, HEY, we've got something
just as good for a little less money - the Cambron F-UEOS51, (pronounced
"EFF YOUS") Takes pix just like a Nikon, focusses fast as a Canon. Can
ship today, gimme your card number, quick before the last one is gone

george