Re: [OM] Focus Camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Focus Camera
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 10:53:24 -0400
At 01:00 PM 7/21/98 +0000, you wrote:
>I thought you'd like to know my experience, having transferred $1518 to
>purchase several macro items of new Oly stuff as advertised on their
>website, they said on 22/05 that they could not obtain it, after having
>taken weeks about it.>>

Did you transfer this by wire? If you can show in writing that they cannot
deliver AND you have a very good relationship with your bankers, MAYBE they
can be persuaded to reverse the wire transfer.

Of all the big camera NYC camera shops, (and I live here and have visited
most of them) ONLY B&H really stocks more than a couple items of new
equipment.

I thinks you may have quite a hard time getting your money back. Maybe you
can get them to ship you something like an F5 and sell it over there. You
can try complaining to the NYC Better Business Bureau, and the New York
State Attorney General's office. Also to whatever publication you saw their
ad in.

As an American and a New Yorker I am embarrassed by people like this...